MeetInLeeds is the brand name of the conference, meeting and events facilities of the University of Leeds.
We have venues to suit most purposes and budgets, many of which are available year-round, from a simple day meeting to a fully-managed residential conference, and all close to the heart of Leeds.
Having hosted conferences, meetings, exhibitions and seminars for over 40 years we have a wealth of experience aimed at delivering first class events every time, and at an affordable price.
We offer facilities for smaller meetings, from one to one interviews, to away-days and training seminars. The scale of our facilities also enables us to host very large events, with accommodation here on site, with in-house, award-winning catering. From summer 2011, we will have a brand new hotel-style residence with 459 bedrooms, on campus.
- The main campus is compact and walkable in 5 minutes. All meeting rooms, accommodation and restaurants are close at hand.
- Leeds City rail station is either a 20 minute walk or a free bus-ride away. Free buses run year-round from the Citybus stop immediately outside the station entrance.
- The University has three other sites across Leeds, with a choice of picturesque parkland with plenty of open space, or Oxbridge-style ambience.
- Our leisure facilities are second to none. We have the largest and best-equipped fitness suite at any UK university, along with a 25 metre swimming pool, all available free of charge to conference delegates.
For University Staff
MEETinLEEDS is the University’s very own conference & events service and as such is able to help faculties, schools and departments in a number of ways.
- Work with you to bring highly-rated academic conferences to the University of Leeds in order to increase the University’s international standing
- Organise functions and receptions with our award-winning catering
- Offer you great deals on meeting rooms.
- Manage your event through our team of highly qualified Event Organisers, allowing you to concentrate on the event
Call our office on ext. 36100 for more information.